Monday, June 25, 2012

New Art, Rolling With The Changes...

First off, sorry about not posting much last week. it was a crazy one. Four family birthdays, three nights of Hells Canyon Honey activity, and an impending move coming next weekend.

Anyways, onto some new artwork.

First, is a little something I whipped up today...

My experimenting with creating a comic. VERY experimental. It is just a start, something to play around with.

Anyways...

Original artwork aceo art cards designed by me. If you are interested in them, contact me for individual pricing on any of my trading card-sized art pieces...

Note: these pics were taken with my Instagram (and my first day of using it too) so the pics aren't perfect, but I have better pics of any and all individual cards if you are interested...


There are another dozen designs, I will post them sometime this week.

Alright, well, I am building the Hells Canyon Honeys official website, so i guess I had better get back to it! Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment